(For complete rules, visit our Terms & Conditions page)
We do not provide refunds for late account cancellations after the credit card has already been charged by the system.
1. Cancellations must be made through the website prior to the next billing period.
2. No pro-rating or refunds for early contract cancellations. If you have a monthly, quarterly or annual account and decide to cancel before the end of your time period, there are no whole or partial refunds.
3. If login information is lost or the website login area is not functioning for any reason, it is the User’s responsibility to use the lost password system or contact us to regain access and cancel your account one-day prior to the end of the billing cycle. If you contact us within 3 business days after the credit card was charged, and we can see through our system that you have made these attempts through our system prior to the end of your last billing cycle, and you were still, for some reason unable to cancel your account, a refund may be assessed, at our discretion, on a case-by-case basis.
4. Free Trial Period Cancellation. Most EZ Freight Websites accounts begin with a 30-day free trial which allows you to evaluate the service for 30 days. Although credit card information is collected to initiate the trial account, charges will only be applied if the account has not been cancelled through the User login area before the end of the 30-day free trial period.
5. No Phone Cancellations. Cancellations must be made by the User through the website and are not accepted over the phone. We do not allow our agents to cancel accounts or ask for your password. This is for security purposes!
6. If you have a question about charges made to your account, please contact us immediately. If the charges were made in error, we will immediately credit your account or credit card account for the appropriate amount.
7. Chargeback Abuse. EZ Freight Websites/DAS actively disputes all chargebacks with solid evidence. Any User found fraudulently disputing an EZ Freight Websites/DAS credit card charge by filing a chargeback with the credit card company, will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the EZ Freight Websites services, all other websites and businesses owned by, subsidiaries of and/or partnered with Dynamic Application Services (DAS). Any unpaid past-due fees and costs will be sent to collections and if collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to credit reporting agencies.